Daily Announcements for Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Back to Article
Back to Article

Morning Announcements

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Good Morning Diamondbacks. Today is Wednesday, May 15, 2019……..please stand for the Pledge to the Flag (5 second pause)

ready begin…….

“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”

You may be seated

• Uniforms and IDs must stay on until you get home or into your parents car.  
  • Students get your WATER DAY tickets from Mrs. Amidei in the morning or during lunch at the student store! You won’t want to miss this EPIC trip
  • Mrs. Amidei has 6 more tickets for the 8th grade trip…if you want to has an exclusive park experience at Universal Studios, get your permission slip in 615 TODAY!
  • The DRA Drama department’s new spring play is HOODIE. An engaging tale that all students MUST see. Don’t miss this incredible production…this Friday, May 17th starting at 6pm. Tickets are $5 at the door. Concessions are available as well. Bring the whole family to support this night of DRA talent!
  • Saturday Academy will be held Saturday, May 18th. Remember, if you plan on attending, to pick up your permission slips.
  • SHHS Colorguard auditions will take place May 20-22.  If you are interested in trying out please pick up a flyer from the main office.
  • Softball players quick meeting at lunch in room 601 TODAY
  • Students: Mrs. Amidei has posted the testing prize winners in the display cases. IF you see your name–please come to 615 to claim your prize. EVEN if you have already come by, comIf you are a MERIT CARD earner and you didn’t get your Water Day invitation–please come to 615 to get your permission slip before time runs out!e back–there may be a bonus prize for you.
  • DRA Soccer Team meeting in 401 @ lunch TODAY
  • NO to Electronics all day!
  • DRA Leads The Way through Accountability, Integrity, and Respect!

HAVE A GREAT DAY DIAMONDBACKS!!