Daily Announcements

Daily+Announcements
Back to Article
Back to Article

Daily Announcements

Daily Announcements

Daily Announcements

Daily Announcements

Daily Announcements

Monday, October 7, 2019

Good Morning Diamondbacks. Today is Monday, October 7, 2019……..please stand for the Pledge to the Flag (5-10 second pause)

ready begin…….

“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”

You may be seated

• Remember your new character dare of the week! – Let’s practice mindfulness this week. 
  • Students, if you were absent Friday, you missed hearing about this years ASB nominations: President for ASB is Alyna Calderon, Vice President for ASB is Keira Simone, Secretary for ASB Marivel Cazarez, Treasurer for ASB is Maximus Rubalcava, President for Renaissance is Giovanni Zamora, Vice President for Renaissance is Jasmine Sobarzo, Secretary for Renaissance is Trinity Sepulveda, Treasurer for Renaissance is Michelle Cazarez….Congratulations to all the 2019/20 ASB / Renaissance representative!!!
  • Mindfulness Club meets today during second lunch in Room 606. Come enjoy a stress free lunch time in Mrs. Alles’ room
  • On Wednesday, October 9th student that won the Miles Ave Bridge Art contest will recognized at the City of Indio Board Meeting at 4:45. 
  • Students, remember the Butter Braid sales end this Friday. See Mr. Rojo in room 411 if you have questions.
  • Socktober is here…Please remember to bring new unused socks to room 615 as they will be donated to those in need here in our valley.
  • The entire month of October will be bully prevention month. Be kind, be a friend and smile. Don’t be afraid to help a person you know is in need.
  • Want to go to Six Flags on Saturday, November 2nd? Get a permission slip from 615 or 404. Only 50 students can go! See Ms. Pitchford for more information.
  • Any student interested in being a part of an after school Mariachi program, please contact Mrs. Thomas in room 410.
  • Tomorrow, Tuesday, October 8 will be our PTO meeting. Please remind your parents to join the Parent Teacher Organization meeting in room 501 at 3:30 PM.
  • Today’s Shout-outs go to:
    • Mr. Murrell for being a LIT teacher from Ernesto Quintero
    • Ms. Greenwood and Mrs. Hernandez for coordinating the upcoming PSAT for our students!
    • Mr. Rojo for being awesome and kind from Dakota