Announcements for Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2019

Daily+Announcements
Back to Article
Back to Article

Daily Announcements

Daily Announcements

Daily Announcements

Daily Announcements

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Good Morning Diamondbacks. Today is Wednesday, October 30, 2019

• Thank you for showing your Red Ribbon Week spirit with your appropriate free dress! Tomorrow is wear your school-appropriate Halloween Costume OR wear pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
  • Students, if you choose to wear a costume to school on Halloween, please remember it MUST be school approved…or you can also wear pink for breast cancer awareness. Students, please read the Halloween Costume Expectations Memo that is on the DRA Website….remember we do not allow any sort of toy weapons on campus…no exceptions and remember to have your ID visible at ALL times.
  • The AMAZING Stranger Things Dance, Carnival, and HAUNTED hallway event is TODAY, from 3:30-5:30!! This will be an EPIC event that you DON’T want to miss! Tickets are available at the Student Store during regular hours
  • Today is the Middle School Sports game versus La Quinta Middle School…good luck team!
  • Students going to the UCLA vs. Colorado televised football game at the Rose Bowl this Saturday, the BUS will be leaving DRA at 3:00 pm. Please come see Mrs. Amidei to get information about this fantastic trip!
  • Club Live is going to Six Flags on Saturday.  See Ms. Pitchford for details if you are going.
  • Mrs. Amidei has field trip permission slips for a variety of field trips…if you are interested in having a great experience please go to room 615 to see what you might qualify for!
  • ASB is collecting CANDY to ship to our service members overseas starting this FRIDAY, November 1st! Please bring your candy donation to room 615!
  • Want to see some Marine animals? Want to go to Newport Beach and talk with a scientist on a BOAT? Come see Mrs. Amidei for the permission slip!
  • This is the last week you can purchase a ticket for the televised UCLA vs. Colorado game at the Rose Bowl!! Come see Mrs. Amidei for your permission slip.
  • Continue to  bring new unused socks to room 615 as they will be donated to those in need here in our valley.
  • Don’t forget to come by the administration office to write your shout-outs! 
  • Today’s Shout-outs go to:
    • Miss Flaherty for keeping DRA’s website looking GOOD — You know we love it!
    • Miss Shibata for being the best Art teacher — Paola P
    • To all students and staff for making this years Butter braid fundraiser successful — Mr. Rojo

Those were today’s announcements.

And remember Diamondbacks, DRA leads the way with

Accountability, Integrity, and Respect

Have a GREAT day!