Daily Announcements for Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Daily+Announcements
Back to Article
Back to Article

Daily Announcements

Daily Announcements

Daily Announcements

Daily Announcements

Good Morning Diamondbacks. Today is Wednesday, November 13, 2019……..please stand for the Pledge to the Flag (8-10 second pause)

ready begin…….

“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.”

You may be seated

• Thank you students and staff who joined us yesterday in watching DRA take on Paige.Fantastic job Football and Volleyball team you were remarkable yesterday! Congratulations to our Volleyball team for their win, you are still undefeated!
  • Our Fall carnival is Tomorrow from 5-8 pm! Remember to come and enjoy the food, music and fun. Don’t miss out!!
  • Picture makeup day is today. If you were absent on picture day, make sure to have your picture taken. We will be calling students out by grade during periods 1 through 3, please listen for the all call.
  • The Spelling Bee is tomorrow…good luck to all our participants!
  • American Sign Language club will be starting next Wednesday, Nov. 20th in room 313 during first lunch and 312 for second. . See Ms. Tingle in room 313 for more information.
  • The LEGACY WALL field trip will be November 19th. Cost of this field trip is FIVE DOLLARS! Go to room 615 for your permission slip.
  • Students,  If you did not get your Merit card or 4.0 shirt, please see Mrs. Amidei in room 615 starting today during lunch!
  • Juice it up will be moving the location of their sale to the lunch area on Thursdays…at the student store near the cafeteria
  • ASB is collecting canned food and non-perishable food for our local food bank. Please bring your items to 615 during lunch.
  • Students, if you have lost a pair of prescription glasses, please stop by the office and check to see if they belong to you.
  • Today’s Shout-outs go to:
    • Mr. Rojo for being amazing- ps. It was better when you were a coach, but that’s ok. From Yazline
    • Coach Ramos for being a great PE Teacher from EAQ
    • Kira Entzminger for being an amazing student ambassador from Ms. Alles on behalf of our new students

Those were today’s announcements.

And remember Diamondbacks, DRA leads the way with

Accountability, Integrity, and Respect

Have a GREAT day!