Daily Announcements for Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2019

Daily+Announcements
Back to Article
Back to Article

Daily Announcements

Daily Announcements

Daily Announcements

Daily Announcements

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Good Morning Diamondbacks. Today is Tuesday, November 19, 2019……..please stand for the Pledge to the Flag (8-10 second pause)

• Students, the progress report  window closes this Friday. Please remember to turn in all your assignments so you have up to date grades.
  • Wednesday is the LAST day you can purchase from ASB student store this week. If you need to purchase tickets for Friday’s field trip, Wednesday is the LAST day. NO SALES on Thursday and Friday due to Thanksgiving break.
  • Please come out to support your Diamondback student-athletes as they finish the season with two home games: today, Tuesday vs. John Glenn Middle School and tomorrow, Wednesday vs.
    Thomas Jefferson Middle School. Good luck to our teams.
  • Minimum day is this Friday. School will dismiss at 1:31 PM. Students, please remind your parents. 
  • ASB is collecting canned food and non-perishable food for our local food bank. Please bring your items to 615 during lunch.
  • Students, if you have lost a pair of prescription glasses, please stop by the office and check to see if they belong to you.
  • Today’s Shout-outs go to
    • Mr. Rojo and Mr. Alles for your vigilance in supporting student safety from Dr. Mendoza
    • Mr. Gomez for being a great and nice PE teacher from one of your students.
    • Miss Pirtchford thanks for being awesome and understanding teacher from Ana