Daily announcements for Monday, Dec. 9, 2019

Daily+Announcements

Daily Announcements

Good Morning Diamondbacks.

You may be seated

• Winter ball spirit week is all this week leading to our Polar Express winter ball 6-8 on Friday! Today is casual wear or fuzzy socks. Tomorrow is wear flannel or wear red! Spirit count will happen in 2nd period!
  • Buy your winter ball ticket at the student store, room 615! Tickets are $10 and includes free photo booth pictures and a free E & E Pels. King and Queen of the ball will be crowned that night!
  • Submit your winter ball royalty application by this Thursday, December 12 in room 615.
  • Students going on the Disneyland AIR Student of the Month trip tomorrow…remember the charter bus leaves DRA at 6:00 AM! Please bring your lunch or money for lunch, and leave your selfie sticks and speakers at home!
  • Your daily attendance is important to your academic success. Please be a scholar and arrive to school on time each and every day.
  • Remember that you must wear your lanyards at all times on school grounds. We will no longer issue loaner IDs. Effective today, you will need to buy a new ID. Charges will be added to your student account. 
  • Cell phones  are to be off and put away inside your backpack from the moment you enter school until the time you leave.  If you are feeling sick do not use your cell phone to call your parents. You must first report to the health office and get logged in.
  • Basketball, football, baseball or tennis balls can only be used in designated play areas. If you use them around campus, we will collect them and keep them in room 301 until the end of the day. If the behavior continues, we will prohibit you from bringing them to school. 
  • Please remember, you must come to school with a fully charged Chromebook everyday.
  • Today’s Shout-outs go to
    • To the people in the office for doing an amazing job at this school – the Office aides
    • Mr. Olachea for helping out students — 4th period TA’s Tori & Isabella
    • Mr. Dougherty for being the best teacher — Mareli Arroyo