Daily announcements for Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020

• Basketball tryouts are cancelled today.  We will continue tomorrow, Wednesday. See Coach Rojo for details.
  • Today is the last day this week to purchase something from the student store! From Mrs. Admidei
  • 8th graders! Be sure to take the 8th grade dance and T-shirt survey from Mrs. Amidei. THANK YOU!
  • For the Family – Plan and execute a BIG family surprise this week.  (It does not have to be immediate family; friends can be family too.)
  • Students, remember, your daily attendance is important to your academic success. Please be a scholar and arrive to school on time each and every day. We will continue tardy sweep throughout the day. Teachers will lock the door as soon as the bell rings so students, make sure you are in your classroom before the bell rings!
  • Reminder, you must wear your  lanyard and ID and school uniform at all times. If you forgot your lanyard or have lost it, sales are in the library.
  • Cell phones  are to be off and put away inside your backpack from the moment you enter school until the time you leave.  If you are feeling sick do not use your cell phone to call your parents. You must first report to the health office and get logged in.
  • Basketball, football, baseball or tennis balls can only be used in the field area. Golf balls are not allowed on campus. 
  • Please remember, you must come to school with a fully charged Chromebook everyday.
  • Today’s Shout-outs go to:
    • Mr. Stange for being an awesome History teacher and for teaching us how to use memes from 1st period students.
    • Ms. DeAngelo for being an awesome science teacher from Dakota Sierra
    • Ms. Pitchford for being the best teacher, even though I am not in your class anymore from anonymous. 
  • Message from our Principal: Fantastic job during our 1st half of the year everyone. We have all accomplished so much together!  We are now starting our 3rd quarter. This is our time to shine. We are starting fresh and the possibilities are endless. Set attainable goals as you prepare for Student Led Conferences, and work everyday a little harder to achieve them. Remember to ask for help when you need it, we are here to help you. You can do it, we believe in you!