Daily announcements for Tuesday, Feb. 4, 2020

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

• Kindness Focus: Behind the Scenes – Write a note and secretly leave it for someone in your life who, behind the scenes, helps you to be the best version of yourself.  
  • Spirit Week in effect! Today is Wear Red or Blue for Boots, or white for Map. Tomorrow, Wednesday wear FLOWERS for Dora or PURPLE for BACKPACK!
  • The Random Act of Kindness project has begun. Our PTO will be collecting all types of hygiene products. If you wish to support this project, please drop off products in the front office.
  • There will be an AVID Club meeting this Thursday during lunch in Room 408
  • Students, have you ever seen something 3D printed? Want to buy one? Now you can, for $5 in the ASB Student Store. Buy your chance to 3D print almost anything. 
  • Please join DRA’s PTO for Dine in Night at Your Pie TONIGHT, Tuesday 02/04 from 5p – 9p. Remember to mention that you are supporting DRA’s PTO.
  • Reminder to everyone, today marks the start of the PTO Door Decorating Contest. Emails were sent out to teachers with instructions and details. The best 6th period door will win a pizza party! Contact PTO if you have any questions.
  • Students, if you received an invitation to the Academic Awards night on Wednesday, please remember to check in to the PIT no later than 5:15 PM as the assembly will begin promptly at 5:30 PM.
  • Students, remember, your daily attendance is important to your academic success. Please be a scholar and arrive to school on time everyday. As you know, we continue to do tardy sweep throughout the day. Teachers will continue to lock their door as soon as the bell rings so please make sure you are in your classroom before the bell rings!
  • Reminder, you must wear your  lanyard and ID and school uniform at all times. If you forgot your lanyard or have lost it, sales are in the library.
  • Cell phones  are to be off and put away inside your backpack from the moment you enter school until the time you leave.  If you are feeling sick do not use your cell phone to call your parents. You must first report to the health office and get logged in.
  • Basketball, football, baseball or tennis balls can only be used in the field area. Golf balls are not allowed on campus. 
  • Please remember, you must come to school with a fully charged Chromebook everyday.
  • Today’s Shout-outs go to:
    • Mr. Stange for letting sit at your desk and helping us from Rihanna, Tori and Angel
    • Mr. Alles for showing me another way to be happier from Amber 
    • Mr. Daigle for everything you do