Daily announcements for Monday, March 9, 2020

• Patience focus: One Class – Pick one class this week and avoid the impulse to leave as soon as the bell rings. Instead, ask your teacher how their day has been.. 
  • We are excited to continue the 2020 Attendance Challenge this week. Come to school every day during the month of March to win a Pizza party for the AIR class with the best attendance! Also, the middle school or high school with the greatest increase in attendance will be recognized as the 2020 Attendance Challenge winner. The winning school site will get to choose from the prize bank!
  • Soccer tryouts will start tomorrow after school. See Mr. Alles in Rm. 505 if you are interested in playing.

• Day 2 of softball tryouts will be tuesday after school 03/10 Love spaghetti? Come have a Delizioso cheesy Italian spaghetti dinner on Wednesday next week March 11 at 6:00 PM. Tickets on sale $8.00 each or a family 4 pack for only $28.00. Check out the DRA website for details and get your tickets. Event sponsored by PTO.

• Your daily attendance is important to your academic success. Please be a scholar and arrive at school on time everyday. As you know, we continue to do tardy sweeps throughout the day.

• Students, the following changes will occur immediately: students that are tardy will immediately be escorted to their classes, students will be marked tardy.
  • Remember, you must wear your  lanyard, ID and school uniform at all times. If you forget your lanyard or lose it, sales are in the library.

• Cell phones  are to be off and put away inside your backpack from the moment you enter school until the time you leave.  If you are feeling sick do not use your cell phone to call your parents. You must first report to the health office and get logged in.

• Basketball, football, baseball or tennis balls can only be used in the field area. Golf balls are not allowed on campus. 

• Remember to charge your Chromebooks at night so it is fully charged everyday!

• Today’s Shout-outs go to:

• All students and staff for being so amazing, I miss you all and can’t wait to see you Monday from Dr. Mendoza
    • To all our guest teachers and our clerical substitutes for doing a FANTASTIC job today…we truly appreciate your help & support.